软件包: python-gi-dev (3.22.0-1)
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Andreas Henriksson
- Michael Biebl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- 主页 [wiki.gnome.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
development headers for GObject Python bindings
GObject is an abstraction layer that allows programming with an object paradigm that is compatible with many languages. It is a part of Glib, the core library used to build GTK+ and GNOME.
This package contains the development headers needed to build C extensions which use pygobject.
其他与 python-gi-dev 有关的软件包
- dep: libffi-dev (>= 3.0.5)
- Foreign Function Interface library (development files)
- dep: libglib2.0-dev (>= 2.35.9)
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: python-gi (= 3.22.0-1)
- Python 2.x bindings for gobject-introspection libraries
- dep: python3-gi (= 3.22.0-1)
- Python 3 bindings for gobject-introspection libraries