Пакунок: nsca-ng-server (1.4-2b2)
Links for nsca-ng-server
Download Source Package nsca-ng:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Alexander Wirt
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.nsca-ng.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Monitoring command acceptor
The NSCA-ng server makes the Nagios command file accessible from remote systems. This allows for submitting passive check results, downtimes, and many other commands to Nagios or Icinga.
The communication with clients is TLS encrypted and authenticated using pre-shared keys (as per RFC 4279). The NSCA-ng server supports per-client passwords and fine-grained authorization control.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з nsca-ng-server
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: init-system-helpers (>= 1.18~)
- helper tools for all init systems
- dep: libbsd0 (>= 0.2.0)
- utility functions from BSD systems - shared library
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.8) [i386]
- dep: libconfuse1 (>= 3.0+dfsg~)
- Library for parsing configuration files
- dep: libev4 (>= 1:4.04)
- high-performance event loop library modelled after libevent
- dep: libssl1.0.2 (>= 1.0.2d)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: libsystemd0
- systemd utility library