Пакунок: libossim1 (1.8.16-3b1)
Links for libossim1
Download Source Package ossim:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GIS Project (Mail Archive)
- Francesco Paolo Lovergine
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ossim.org]
OSSIM library -- shared library
Open Source Software Image Map (OSSIM) is a high performance engine for remote sensing, image processing, geographical information systems and photogrammetry. It has been actively developed since 1996.
Designed as a series of high performance software libraries, it is written in C++ employing the latest techniques in object-oriented software design.
The library provides advanced remote sensing, image processing, and geo-spatial functionality. A quick summary of OSSIM functionality includes ortho-rectification, precision terrain correction, rigorous sensor models, very large mosaics, and cross sensor fusions, a wide range of map projections anddatums, and a large range of commercial and government data formats. The architecture of the library supports parallel processing with mpi, a dynamic plugin architecture, and dynamically connectable objects allowing rapid prototyping of custom image processing chains.
This package includes the OSSIM shared library.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з libossim1
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.11) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgeos-c1 (>= 3.4.2)
- Geometry engine for Geographic Information Systems - C Library
- dep: libgeotiff2 (>= 1.3.0)
- GeoTIFF (geografic enabled TIFF) library -- run-time files
- dep: libjpeg62-turbo (>= 1.3.1)
- libjpeg-turbo JPEG runtime library
- dep: libopenthreads20
- Object-Oriented (OO) thread interface for C++, shared libs
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.9)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtiff5 (>= 4.0.3)
- Tag Image File Format (TIFF) library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime