Пакунок: gawk (1:4.1.1+dfsg-1)
Links for gawk
Download Source Package gawk:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Arthur Loiret
- Jeroen Schot
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gnu.org]
GNU awk, a pattern scanning and processing language
`awk', a program that you can use to select particular records in a file and perform operations upon them.
Gawk is the GNU Project's implementation of the AWK programming language. It conforms to the definition of the language in the POSIX 1003.2 Command Language And Utilities Standard. This version in turn is based on the description in The AWK Programming Language, by Aho, Kernighan, and Weinberger, with the additional features defined in the System V Release 4 version of UNIX awk. Gawk also provides more recent Bell Labs awk extensions, and some GNU-specific extensions.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з gawk
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libmpfr4 (>= 3.1.2)
- multiple precision floating-point computation
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libsigsegv2 (>= 2.9)
- Library for handling page faults in a portable way
- sug: gawk-doc
- Documentation for GNU awk