Пакунок: picviz (0.5-1 and others)
Links for picviz
Download Source Package picviz:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Pierre Chifflier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.wallinfire.net]
Parallel coordinates plotter
Picviz is a parallel coordinates plotter which enables easy scripting from various input (tcpdump, syslog, iptables logs, Apache logs, etc..) to visualize your data and discover interesting results quickly.
Its primary goal is to graph data in order to be able to quickly analyze problems and find correlations among variables. With security analysis in mind, the program has been designed to be very flexible, able to graph millions of events.
The language is designed to be close to the graphviz graph description language.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з picviz
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libevent-2.0-5 (>= 2.0.16-stable)
- Asynchronous event notification library
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 8.10)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime