Paket: libmaven-dependency-tree-java (2.0-1b1)
Länkar för libmaven-dependency-tree-java
Hämta källkodspaketet maven-dependency-tree:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Java Maintainers (E-postarkiv)
- Ludovic Claude
- Torsten Werner
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Hemsida [maven.apache.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Maven Dependency Tree
Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. Based on the concept of a project object model (POM), Maven can manage a project's build, reporting and documentation from a central piece of information.
Maven's primary goal is to allow a developer to comprehend the complete state of a development effort in the shortest period of time. In order to attain this goal there are several areas of concern that Maven attempts to deal with:
* Making the build process easy * Providing a uniform build system * Providing quality project information * Providing guidelines for best practices development * Allowing transparent migration to new features
This package ships a shared library for analysis dependencies.
Andra paket besläktade med libmaven-dependency-tree-java
- dep: libmaven2-core-java
- Core libraries for Maven2
- dep: libplexus-containers-java
- utilities for the Plexus framework
- rec: libaether-java
- Library to handle Java artifact repositories
- sug: libmaven-dependency-tree-java-doc
- Documentation for Maven Dependency Tree