Package: voms-mysql-plugin (3.1.6-1b2)
Links for voms-mysql-plugin
Download Source Package voms-mysql-plugin:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Mattias Ellert
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [wiki.italiangrid.it]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
VOMS server plugin for MySQL
The Virtual Organization Membership Service (VOMS) is an attribute authority which serves as central repository for VO user authorization information, providing support for sorting users into group hierarchies, keeping track of their roles and other attributes in order to issue trusted attribute certificates and SAML assertions used in the Grid environment for authorization purposes.
This package offers the MySQL implementation for the VOMS server.
Other Packages Related to voms-mysql-plugin
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libmysqlclient18
- MySQL database client library
- dep: libssl1.0.2 (>= 1.0.2d)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: voms-server
- Virtual Organization Membership Service Server