Package: ruby-kyotocabinet (1.32-2)
Links for ruby-kyotocabinet
Download Source Package ruby-kyotocabinet:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Shawn Landden
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [fallabs.com]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Straightforward implementation of DBM - Ruby bindings
Kyoto Cabinet is a library of routines for managing a database. The database is a simple data file containing records, each is a pair of a key and a value. Every key and value is serial bytes with variable length. Both binary data and character string can be used as a key and a value. Each key must be unique within a database. There is neither concept of data tables nor data types. Records are organized in hash table or B+ tree.
Warning: while this library is thread-safe with Ruby 1.9.x, it is NOT thread-safe with Ruby 1.8.x.
This package contains the bindings for the Ruby scripting language.
Other Packages Related to ruby-kyotocabinet
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libkyotocabinet16v5 (>= 1.2.76)
- Straightforward implementation of DBM - shared library
- dep: libruby2.1 (>= 2.1.0)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 2.1
- or libruby2.2 (>= 2.2.0~1)
- Package not available
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- sug: libjs-jquery