Package: ruby-broccoli (1.58-2)
Links for ruby-broccoli
Download Source Package broccoli-ruby:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Hilko Bengen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.bro.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Ruby extension for Broccoli
This package provides a Ruby extension for Broccoli, Bro's client communication library. In general, the bindings provide the same functionality as Broccoli's C API.
Other Packages Related to ruby-broccoli
- dep: libbroccoli5 (>= 1.97)
- Bro client communications library
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libruby2.3 (>= 2.3.0~preview2)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 2.3
- dep: ruby (>= 1:2.3~0)
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby (default version)