Package: rpcbind (0.2.1-6tanglu4)
Links for rpcbind
Download Source Package rpcbind:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Anibal Monsalve Salazar
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
converts RPC program numbers into universal addresses
The rpcbind utility is a server that converts RPC program numbers into universal addresses.
Other Packages Related to rpcbind
- dep: initscripts (>= 2.88dsf-13.3)
- scripts for initializing and shutting down the system
- dep: insserv (>= 1.14.0-2.1)
- boot sequence organizer using LSB init.d script dependency information
- or file-rc
- Package not available
- dep: libtirpc1 (>= 0.2.4-2~)
- transport-independent RPC library
- dep: libwrap0 (>= 7.6-4~)
- Wietse Venema's TCP wrappers library
- dep: lsb-base (>= 4.1+Debian3)
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality