Package: r-cran-rmysql (0.10.9-2)
Links for r-cran-rmysql
Download Source Package rmysql:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Dirk Eddelbuettel
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [stat.bell-labs.com]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
GNU R package providing a DBI-compliant interface to MySQL
The package implements access to MySQL databases via the DBI interface of R.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-rmysql
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libmariadb2 (>= 2.0.0)
- MariaDB Client Library for C
- dep: r-base-core (>= 3.3.1-1)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-dbi (>= 0.4)
- GNU R package providing a generic database interface