Package: python3-gi (3.22.0-1)
Links for python3-gi
Download Source Package pygobject:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Andreas Henriksson
- Michael Biebl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [wiki.gnome.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Python 3 bindings for gobject-introspection libraries
GObject is an abstraction layer that allows programming with an object paradigm that is compatible with many languages. It is a part of Glib, the core library used to build GTK+ and GNOME.
This package contains the Python 3 binding generator for libraries that support gobject-introspection, i. e. which ship a gir1.2-<name>-<version> package. With these packages, the libraries can be used from Python 3.
Other Packages Related to python3-gi
- dep: gir1.2-glib-2.0 (>= 1.39.0)
- Introspection data for GLib, GObject, Gio and GModule
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libffi6 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libgirepository-1.0-1 (>= 1.44.0)
- Library for handling GObject introspection data (runtime library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.41.1)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: python3 (<< 3.6)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3 (>= 3.5~)