Package: python-lucene (3.5.0-1.2b1)
Links for python-lucene
Download Source Package pylucene:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Dmitry Nezhevenko
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [lucene.apache.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Python extension for accessing Java Lucene
PyLucene is a Python extension for accessing Java Lucene. Its goal is to allow you to use Lucene's text indexing and searching capabilities from Python.
Other Packages Related to python-lucene
- dep: default-jre-headless
- Standard Java or Java compatible Runtime (headless)
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)