Package: python-gi-cairo (3.22.0-1)
Links for python-gi-cairo
Download Source Package pygobject:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Andreas Henriksson
- Michael Biebl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [wiki.gnome.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Python Cairo bindings for the GObject library
GObject is an abstraction layer that allows programming with an object paradigm that is compatible with many languages. It is a part of Glib, the core library used to build GTK+ and GNOME.
This package contains the Python Cairo bindings for GObject. It is mostly used by other bindings to map their GObjects to Python objects.
Other Packages Related to python-gi-cairo
- dep: libcairo-gobject2 (>= 1.10.0)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library (GObject library)
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libgirepository-1.0-1 (>= 0.9.2)
- Library for handling GObject introspection data (runtime library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.38.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7~)
- dep: python-cairo
- Python bindings for the Cairo vector graphics library
- dep: python-gi (= 3.22.0-1)
- Python 2.x bindings for gobject-introspection libraries