Package: python (2.7.9-1tanglu1)
Links for python
Download Source Package python-defaults:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Matthias Klose
- Scott Kitterman
- Piotr Ożarowski
- Barry Warsaw
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.python.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
Python, the high-level, interactive object oriented language, includes an extensive class library with lots of goodies for network programming, system administration, sounds and graphics.
This package is a dependency package, which depends on Debian's default Python version (currently v2.7).
Other Packages Related to python
- dep: python-minimal (= 2.7.9-1tanglu1)
- minimal subset of the Python language (default version)
- dep: libpython-stdlib (= 2.7.9-1tanglu1)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python version)
- dep: python2.7 (>= 2.7.9-1~)
- Interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.7)