Package: parser3-mysql (10.7-1)
Links for parser3-mysql
Download Source Package parser-mysql:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Sergey B Kirpichev
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.parser.ru]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
MySQL driver for Parser 3
This package provides driver for MySQL database connections directly from Parser 3 scripts.
Parser 3 - simple and convenient object-oriented language which allows creating good sites in short time.
* XML, XSL, XPath and DOM support * Available in documented source code * Uniformed database support * Support of object-oriented programmers * Detailed language documentation (160 pages!) * UTF-8 support
Other Packages Related to parser3-mysql
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.4.6)
- System independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: parser3-common (>= 3.3.0)
- Common files for packages built from the Parser 3 source