Package: mha4mysql-manager (0.55-1b1)
Links for mha4mysql-manager
Download Source Package mha4mysql-manager:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- KURASHIKI Satoru
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Master High Availability Manager and Tools for MySQL, Manager Package
MHA performs automating master failover and slave promotion with minimal downtime, usually within 10-30 seconds. MHA prevents replication consistency problems and saves on expenses of having to acquire additional servers.
All this with zero performance degradation, no complexity (easy-to-install) and requiring no change to existing deployments.
Other Packages Related to mha4mysql-manager
- dep: libconfig-tiny-perl
- Read/Write .ini style files with as little code as possible
- dep: libdbd-mysql-perl
- Perl5 database interface to the MySQL database
- dep: libdbi-perl
- Perl Database Interface (DBI)
- dep: liblog-dispatch-perl
- message dispatcher to multiple Log::Dispatch::* objects
- dep: libparallel-forkmanager-perl
- simple parallel processing fork manager for Perl
- dep: mha4mysql-node
- Master High Availability Manager and Tools for MySQL, Node Package
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language