Package: libwinpr-interlocked0.1 (1.1.0~git20140921.1.440916e+dfsg1-10b1)
Links for libwinpr-interlocked0.1
Download Source Package freerdp:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Mike Gabriel
- Otavio Salvador
- Laszlo Boszormenyi (GCS)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.freerdp.com]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Windows Portable Runtime library (interlocked library)
WinPR is a spin-off project of FreeRDP which aims at providing a portable implementation of important portions of the Windows API. Just like FreeRDP, WinPR is released under the Apache license. Unlike Wine, WinPR does not provide binary compatibility, and does not require applications to be built for Windows. Instead, WinPR provides API compatibility for applications targeting non-Windows environments. When on Windows, the original native API is being used instead of the equivalent WinPR implementation, without having to modify the code using it.
This package contains the winpr-interlocked shared library.
Other Packages Related to libwinpr-interlocked0.1
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libwinpr-crt0.1 (>= 1.1.0~beta1+git20130629)
- Windows Portable Runtime library (crt library)
- dep: libwinpr-handle0.1 (>= 1.1.0~beta1+git20130629)
- Windows Portable Runtime library (handle library)
- sug: freerdp-x11
- RDP client for Windows Terminal Services (X11 client)