Package: libunique-3.0-0 (3.0.2-2)
Links for libunique-3.0-0
Download Source Package libunique3:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
- Josselin Mouette
- Michael Biebl
- Sebastian Dröge
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [live.gnome.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Library for writing single instance applications - shared libraries
Unique is a library for writing single instance application. If you launch a single instance application twice, the second instance will either just quit or will send a message to the running instance.
Unique makes it easy to write this kind of applications, by providing a base class, taking care of all the IPC machinery needed to send messages to a running instance, and also handling the startup notification side.
This package contains the shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to libunique-3.0-0
- dep: dbus
- simple interprocess messaging system (daemon and utilities)
- dep: dbus-x11
- simple interprocess messaging system (X11 deps)
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.12.4)
- ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libcairo-gobject2 (>= 1.10.0)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library (GObject library)
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0 (>= 2.22.0)
- GDK Pixbuf library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.26.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk-3-0 (>= 3.0.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text (transitional package)
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library