Package: libtf2-dev (0.5.12-3)
Links for libtf2-dev
Download Source Package ros-geometry-experimental:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Science Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Thomas Moulard
- Jochen Sprickerhof
- Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ros.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Robot OS tf2 transform library - development files
This package is part of Robot OS (ROS). tf2 is the second generation of the transform library, which lets the user keep track of multiple coordinate frames over time. tf2 maintains the relationship between coordinate frames in a tree structure buffered in time, and lets the user transform points, vectors, etc between any two coordinate frames at any desired point in time.
This package contains the development files of the tf2 library.
Other Packages Related to libtf2-dev
- dep: libboost-dev
- Boost C++ Libraries development files (default version)
- dep: libconsole-bridge-dev
- console bridge - development files
- dep: libgeometry-msgs-dev
- Messages relating to Robot OS geometry, C/C++ interface
- dep: libroscpp-core-dev
- Development files for Robot OS roscpp-core
- dep: libtf2-0d (= 0.5.12-3)
- Robot OS tf2 transform library
- dep: libtf2-msgs-dev
- Robot OS messages for tf2 transform library - dev files