Package: libstdc++-5-dev-mips64-cross (5.3.1-20cross1)
Links for libstdc++-5-dev-mips64-cross
Download Source Package gcc-5-cross-ports:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GCC Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Matthias Klose
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gcc.gnu.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (development files)
This package contains the headers and static library files necessary for building C++ programs which use libstdc++.
libstdc++-v3 is a complete rewrite from the previous libstdc++-v2, which was included up to g++-2.95. The first version of libstdc++-v3 appeared in g++-3.0.
This package contains files for mips64 architecture, for use in cross-compile environment.
Other Packages Related to libstdc++-5-dev-mips64-cross
- dep: gcc-5-cross-base-ports (= 5.3.1-20cross1)
- GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (library base package)
- dep: libc6-dev-mips64-cross (>= 2.13-5)
- GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files (for cross-compiling)
- dep: libgcc-5-dev-mips64-cross (= 5.3.1-20cross1)
- GCC support library (development files)
- dep: libstdc++6-mips64-cross (>= 5.3.1-20cross1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3