Package: librheolef-dev (6.6-1)
Links for librheolef-dev
Download Source Package rheolef:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Science Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Pierre Saramito
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [ljk.imag.fr]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
efficient Finite Element environment - development files
Rheolef is a computer environment that serves as a convenient laboratory for computations in applied mathematics involving finite element-like methods. It provides a set of commands and C++ algorithms and containers.
Most basically, containers cover the classic graph data structure for sparse matrix formats and finite element meshes. At a higher level of abstraction, they can handle approximate finite element spaces, discrete fields. Flexible and powerful expressions are used to specify bilinear forms.
Current applications include:
* massively distributed memory finite element environment, based on MPI; * Poisson problems in d=1,2 and 3 dimension with high order Lagrange elements, up to fifth order; * linear elasticity, including incompressible and nearly incompressible elasticity; * Stokes problems in d=2 or 3 dimension, with P2-P1 or P1 bubble-P1 elements; * characteristic method for convection-diffusion, time-dependent problems and Navier-Stokes equations; * nonlinear problems with either fixed-point algorithms or a provided generic damped Newton solver; * auto-adaptive mesh approaches; * axisymmetric problems; * multi-regions and variable coefficient problems.
This package provides the headers required for development.
Other Packages Related to librheolef-dev
- dep: g++
- GNU C++ compiler
- dep: libboost-dev
- Boost C++ Libraries development files (default version)
- dep: libboost-iostreams-dev
- Boost.Iostreams Library development files (default version)
- dep: libboost-mpi-dev
- C++ interface to the Message Passing Interface (MPI) (default version)
- dep: libcgal-dev
- C++ library for computational geometry (development files)
- dep: liblapack-dev
- Library of linear algebra routines 3 - static version
- dep: libmumps-dev
- Direct linear systems solver - parallel development files
- dep: libmumps-seq-dev
- Direct linear systems solver - non-parallel development files
- dep: libptscotch-dev
- MPI programs and libraries for graph, mesh and hypergraph partitioning
- dep: librheolef1 (= 6.6-1)
- efficient Finite Element environment - shared library
- dep: libscotch-dev
- programs and libraries for graph, mesh and hypergraph partitioning
- dep: libsuitesparse-dev
- libraries for sparse matrices computations (development files)
- rec: rheolef-doc (= 6.6-1)
- efficient Finite Element environment - documentation