Package: librasqal3 (0.9.32-1)
Links for librasqal3
Download Source Package rasqal:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Dave Beckett
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [librdf.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Rasqal RDF query library
Rasqal is a C library providing support for querying the Resource Description Framework (RDF) including parsing query syntaxes, constructing the queries, executing them, returning result bindings and formatting results. It supports the SPARQL RDF Query Language, RDF Data Query Language (RDQL) and LAQRS experimental query language extending SPARQL.
Rasqal is designed for performance, flexibility and embedding (no memory leaks) and to track ongoing RDF query language work.
Other Packages Related to librasqal3
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7) [i386]
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libmhash2
- Library for cryptographic hashing and message authentication
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 8.10)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libraptor2-0 (>= 2.0.12) [i386]
- Raptor 2 RDF syntax library
- dep: libraptor2-0 (>= 2.0.14) [amd64]
- dep: libuuid1 (>= 2.16)
- Universally Unique ID library
- sug: rasqal-utils
- Rasqal RDF Query utilities