Package: libpeas-1.0-python2loader (1.18.0-3)
Links for libpeas-1.0-python2loader
Download Source Package libpeas:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Andreas Henriksson
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
- Iain Lane
- Michael Biebl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [wiki.gnome.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Application plugin library (Python 2 support)
libpeas is a library that allows applications to support plugins. This package contains the Python 2 loader shared library.
If your plugin is written in Python 2, please consider porting it to Python 3 and drop the dependency on this package.
This package exists only for backwards-compatibility with plugins that have not yet been ported. It should be considered deprecated.
Other Packages Related to libpeas-1.0-python2loader
- dep: libgirepository-1.0-1 (>= 0.9.2)
- Library for handling GObject introspection data (runtime library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.38.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libpeas-1.0-0 (= 1.18.0-3)
- Application plugin library
- dep: libpeas-common
- Application plugin library (common files)
- dep: libpython2.7 (>= 2.7)
- Shared Python runtime library (version 2.7)