Package: libgnatvsn5-armel-cross (5.3.1-20cross1)
Links for libgnatvsn5-armel-cross
Download Source Package gcc-5-cross:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GCC Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Matthias Klose
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gcc.gnu.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
GNU Ada compiler selected components (shared library)
GNAT is a compiler for the Ada programming language. It produces optimized code on platforms supported by the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC).
The libgnatvsn library exports selected GNAT components for use in other packages, most notably ASIS tools. It is licensed under the GNAT-Modified GPL, allowing to link proprietary programs with it.
This package contains the runtime shared library.
Other Packages Related to libgnatvsn5-armel-cross
- dep: gcc-5-cross-base (>= 5.3.1-20)
- GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (library base package)
- dep: libc6-armel-cross (>= 2.21)
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries (for cross-compiling)
- dep: libgcc1-armel-cross
- GCC support library
- dep: libgnat-5-armel-cross (= 5.3.1-20cross1)
- runtime for applications compiled with GNAT (shared library)