Package: libgnatprj5 (5.4.0-5)
Links for libgnatprj5
Download Source Package gcc-5:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GCC Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Matthias Klose
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gcc.gnu.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
GNU Ada compiler Project Manager (shared library)
GNAT is a compiler for the Ada programming language. It produces optimized code on platforms supported by the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC).
GNAT uses project files to organise source and object files in large-scale development efforts. The libgnatprj library exports GNAT project files management for use in other packages, most notably ASIS tools (package asis-programs) and GNAT Programming Studio (package gnat-gps). It is licensed under the pure GPL; all programs that use it must also be distributed under the GPL, or not distributed at all.
This package contains the runtime shared library.
Other Packages Related to libgnatprj5
- dep: gcc-5-base (= 5.4.0-5)
- GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (base package)
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3) [i386]
- dep: libgcc1
- GCC support library
- dep: libgnat-5 (= 5.4.0-5)
- runtime for applications compiled with GNAT (shared library)
- dep: libgnatvsn5 (= 5.4.0-5)
- GNU Ada compiler selected components (shared library)