Package: libglib2.0-dev (2.49.7-1)
Links for libglib2.0-dev
Download Source Package glib2.0:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Andreas Henriksson
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
- Iain Lane
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gtk.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Development files for the GLib library
GLib is a library containing many useful C routines for things such as trees, hashes, lists, and strings. It is a useful general-purpose C library used by projects such as GTK+, GIMP, and GNOME.
This package is needed to compile programs against libglib2.0-0, as only it includes the header files and static libraries (optionally) needed for compiling.
Other Packages Related to libglib2.0-dev
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (= 2.49.7-1)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libglib2.0-bin (= 2.49.7-1)
- Programs for the GLib library
- dep: libpcre3-dev (>= 1:8.31)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - development files
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development
- sug: libglib2.0-doc
- Documentation files for the GLib library