Package: libgksu2-dev (2.0.13~pre1-7tanglu3)
Links for libgksu2-dev
Download Source Package libgksu:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Tanglu Developers (Mail Archive)
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
- Gustavo Noronha Silva
- Josselin Mouette
- Martin Pitt
- Michael Biebl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.nongnu.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
library providing su and sudo functionality (development files)
This library comes from the gksu program. It provides a simple API to use su and sudo in programs that need to execute tasks as other user. It provides X authentication facilities for running programs in an X session.
This package contains the development files.
Other Packages Related to libgksu2-dev
- dep: libgconf2-dev
- GNOME configuration database system (development)
- dep: libgksu2-0 (= 2.0.13~pre1-7tanglu3)
- library providing su and sudo functionality
- dep: libglib2.0-dev
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libgnome-keyring-dev
- Development files for GNOME keyring service
- dep: libstartup-notification0-dev
- library for program launch feedback (development headers)