Package: libgcc-5-dev-m68k-cross (5.3.1-20cross1)
Links for libgcc-5-dev-m68k-cross
Download Source Package gcc-5-cross-ports:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GCC Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Matthias Klose
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gcc.gnu.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
GCC support library (development files)
This package contains the headers and static library files necessary for building C programs which use libgcc, libgomp, libquadmath, libssp or libitm.
Other Packages Related to libgcc-5-dev-m68k-cross
- dep: gcc-5-cross-base-ports (= 5.3.1-20cross1)
- GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (library base package)
- dep: libatomic1-m68k-cross (>= 5.3.1-20cross1)
- support library providing __atomic built-in functions
- dep: libgcc2-m68k-cross (>= 1:5.3.1-20cross1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgomp1-m68k-cross (>= 5.3.1-20cross1)
- GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
- rec: libc6-dev-m68k-cross (>= 2.13-5)
- GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files (for cross-compiling)