Package: libcryptsetup4-udeb (2:1.7.0-2)
Links for libcryptsetup4-udeb
Download Source Package cryptsetup:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Cryptsetup Team (Mail Archive)
- Jonas Meurer
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
debian-installer udeb package
Warning: This package is intended for the use in building debian-installer images only. Do not install it on a normal Tanglu system.
disk encryption support - shared library (udeb)
Cryptsetup provides an interface for configuring encryption on block devices (such as /home or swap partitions), using the Linux kernel device mapper target dm-crypt. It features integrated Linux Unified Key Setup (LUKS) support.
This udeb package provides libcryptsetup for the Debian Installer.
Other Packages Related to libcryptsetup4-udeb
- dep: libc6-udeb (>= 2.21)
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries - udeb
- dep: libdevmapper1.02.1-udeb (>= 2:1.02.114)
- Linux Kernel Device Mapper userspace library
- dep: libgcrypt20-udeb (>= 1.6.0-0)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libuuid1-udeb (>= 2.20.1)
- stripped down Universally Unique ID library, for debian-installer