Package: libcommons-logging-java (1.2-1)
Links for libcommons-logging-java
Download Source Package libcommons-logging-java:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Java Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Varun Hiremath
- Niels Thykier
- Emmanuel Bourg
- Jakub Adam
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [commons.apache.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
common wrapper interface for several logging APIs
Provides a simple, component oriented interface together with wrappers for several existing java logging systems. The user can choose at runtime which system he want to use for logging.
Other Packages Related to libcommons-logging-java
- dep: libcommons-parent-java
- Maven metadata for Apache Commons project
- sug: libavalon-framework-java
- Common framework for Java server applications
- sug: libcommons-logging-java-doc
- common wrapper interface for several logging APIs (documentation)
- sug: libexcalibur-logkit-java
- Lightweight and fast designed logging toolkit for Java
- sug: liblog4j1.2-java
- Logging library for java