Package: lib32stdc++6-5-dbg (5.4.0-5)
Links for lib32stdc++6-5-dbg
Download Source Package gcc-5:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GCC Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Matthias Klose
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gcc.gnu.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (debugging files)
This package contains the shared library of libstdc++ compiled with debugging symbols.
Other Packages Related to lib32stdc++6-5-dbg
- dep: gcc-5-base (= 5.4.0-5)
- GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (base package)
- dep: lib32gcc1
- GCC support library (32 bit Version)
- dep: lib32gcc1-dbg (>= 1:5.4.0-5)
- GCC support library (debug symbols)
- dep: lib32stdc++6 (>= 5.4.0-5)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (32 bit Version)
- dep: libc6-i386 (>= 2.18)
- GNU C Library: 32-bit shared libraries for AMD64
- dep: libstdc++-5-dev (= 5.4.0-5)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (development files)