Package: lib32gfortran-5-dev-mips64-cross (5.3.1-20cross1)
Links for lib32gfortran-5-dev-mips64-cross
Download Source Package gcc-5-cross-ports:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GCC Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Matthias Klose
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gcc.gnu.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications (32bit development files)
This package contains the headers and static library files needed to build GNU Fortran applications.
Other Packages Related to lib32gfortran-5-dev-mips64-cross
- dep: gcc-5-cross-base-ports (= 5.3.1-20cross1)
- GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (library base package)
- dep: lib32gcc-5-dev-mips64-cross (= 5.3.1-20cross1)
- GCC support library (32 bit development files)
- dep: lib32gfortran3-mips64-cross (>= 5.3.1-20cross1)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications (32bit)