Package: gnat-5 (5.4.0-5)
Links for gnat-5
Download Source Package gcc-5:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GCC Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Matthias Klose
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gcc.gnu.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
GNU Ada compiler
GNAT is a compiler for the Ada programming language. It produces optimized code on platforms supported by the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC).
This package provides the compiler, tools and runtime library that handles exceptions using the default zero-cost mechanism.
Other Packages Related to gnat-5
- dep: gcc-5 (>= 5.2.1-23)
- GNU C compiler
- dep: gcc-5-base (= 5.4.0-5)
- GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (base package)
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7) [i386]
- dep: libc6-dev (>= 2.13-5)
- GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files
- dep: libgmp10 (>= 2:5.0.1~)
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libgnat-5 (>= 5.4.0-5)
- runtime for applications compiled with GNAT (shared library)
- dep: libgnatprj5 (>= 5.4.0-5)
- GNU Ada compiler Project Manager (shared library)
- dep: libgnatvsn5 (>= 5.4.0-5)
- GNU Ada compiler selected components (shared library)
- dep: libisl15 (>= 0.15)
- manipulating sets and relations of integer points bounded by linear constraints
- dep: libmpc3
- multiple precision complex floating-point library
- dep: libmpfr4 (>= 3.1.3)
- multiple precision floating-point computation
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime