Package: gir1.2-gtk-3.0 (3.20.9-1)
Links for gir1.2-gtk-3.0
Download Source Package gtk+3.0:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Andreas Henriksson
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
- Jeremy Bicha
- Michael Biebl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gtk.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
GTK+ graphical user interface library -- gir bindings
GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, GTK+ is suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites.
This package can be used by other packages using the GIRepository format to generate dynamic bindings.
Other Packages Related to gir1.2-gtk-3.0
- dep: gir1.2-atk-1.0
- ATK accessibility toolkit (GObject introspection)
- dep: gir1.2-freedesktop
- Introspection data for some FreeDesktop components
- dep: gir1.2-gdkpixbuf-2.0
- GDK Pixbuf library - GObject-Introspection
- dep: gir1.2-glib-2.0
- Introspection data for GLib, GObject, Gio and GModule
- dep: gir1.2-pango-1.0
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text - gir bindings
- dep: libgirepository-1.0-1 (>= 1.41.4-1)
- Library for handling GObject introspection data (runtime library)
- dep: libgtk-3-0 (>= 3.19.12)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libgtk-3-common
- common files for the GTK+ graphical user interface library