Package: gdb-arm-none-eabi (7.10-1+9)
Links for gdb-arm-none-eabi
Download Source Package gdb-arm-none-eabi:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Agustin Henze
- Keith Packard
- Thomas Preud'homme
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gnu.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
GNU debugger for ARM Cortex-A/R/M processors
Bare metal GNU debugger for embedded ARM chips using Cortex-M0/M0+/M3/M4, Cortex-R4/R5/R7 and Cortex-A* processors. GDB is a source-level debugger, capable of breaking programs at any specific line, displaying variable values, and determining where errors occurred.
Other Packages Related to gdb-arm-none-eabi
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.11) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 2.0.1)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 6)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpython2.7 (>= 2.7)
- Shared Python runtime library (version 2.7)
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libtinfo5 (>= 6)
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.2.0)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: gcc-arm-none-eabi
- GCC cross compiler for ARM Cortex-A/R/M processors