Package: g++-5 (5.4.0-5)
Links for g++-5
Download Source Package gcc-5:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GCC Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Matthias Klose
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gcc.gnu.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
GNU C++ compiler
This is the GNU C++ compiler, a fairly portable optimizing compiler for C++.
Other Packages Related to g++-5
- dep: gcc-5 (= 5.4.0-5)
- GNU C compiler
- dep: gcc-5-base (= 5.4.0-5)
- GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (base package)
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.11) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- dep: libgmp10 (>= 2:5.0.1~)
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libisl15 (>= 0.15)
- manipulating sets and relations of integer points bounded by linear constraints
- dep: libmpc3
- multiple precision complex floating-point library
- dep: libmpfr4 (>= 3.1.3)
- multiple precision floating-point computation
- dep: libstdc++-5-dev (= 5.4.0-5)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (development files)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime