Package: cups-ipp-utils (2.1.4-1)
Links for cups-ipp-utils
Download Source Package cups:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Printing Team (Mail Archive)
- Didier Raboud
- Till Kamppeter
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.cups.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - IPP developer/admin utilities
The Common UNIX Printing System (or CUPS(tm)) is a printing system and general replacement for lpd and the like. It supports the Internet Printing Protocol (IPP), and has its own filtering driver model for handling various document types.
This package provides IPP utilities for developers and system administrators
Other Packages Related to cups-ipp-utils
- dep: libavahi-client3 (>= 0.6.16)
- Avahi client library
- dep: libavahi-common3 (>= 0.6.16)
- Avahi common library
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libcups2 (= 2.1.4-1)
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Core library
- dep: libgnutls30 (>= 3.4.2)
- GNU TLS library - main runtime library
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.14+dfsg)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.2.0)
- compression library - runtime