Package: cups-filters-core-drivers (1.9.0-2)
Links for cups-filters-core-drivers
Download Source Package cups-filters:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Printing Team (Mail Archive)
- Till Kamppeter
- Didier Raboud
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.openprinting.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
OpenPrinting CUPS Filters - PPD-less printing
This package provides additional CUPS filters which are not provided by the CUPS project itself. This includes filters for a PDF based printing workflow.
This package contains only the filters needed for PPD-less printing of PDF input files on IPP printers with known, common languages (PDF, PostScript, PWG Raster, PCL).
Other Packages Related to cups-filters-core-drivers
- dep: bc
- GNU bc arbitrary precision calculator language
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libcups2 (>= 1.7.0)
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Core library
- dep: libcupsfilters1 (>= 1.0.58)
- OpenPrinting CUPS Filters - Shared library
- dep: libcupsimage2 (>= 1.4.0)
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Raster image library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: liblcms2-2 (>= 2.2+git20110628)
- Little CMS 2 color management library
- dep: libpoppler61 (>= 0.44.0)
- PDF rendering library
- dep: libqpdf17 (>> 6.0.0~)
- runtime library for PDF transformation/inspection software
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: poppler-utils
- PDF utilities (based on Poppler)