Package: cups-client (2.1.4-1)
Links for cups-client
Download Source Package cups:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Printing Team (Mail Archive)
- Didier Raboud
- Till Kamppeter
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.cups.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - client programs (SysV)
The Common UNIX Printing System (or CUPS(tm)) is a printing system and general replacement for lpd and the like. It supports the Internet Printing Protocol (IPP), and has its own filtering driver model for handling various document types.
This package provides the System V style print client programs.
Other Packages Related to cups-client
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: cups-common (>= 2.1.4-1)
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - common files
- dep: libcups2 (= 2.1.4-1)
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Core library
- dep: libcupsimage2 (>= 1.4.0)
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Raster image library