Package: cpp-5-aarch64-linux-gnu (5.3.1-20cross1)
Links for cpp-5-aarch64-linux-gnu
Download Source Package gcc-5-cross:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GCC Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Matthias Klose
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gcc.gnu.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
GNU C preprocessor
A macro processor that is used automatically by the GNU C compiler to transform programs before actual compilation.
This package has been separated from gcc for the benefit of those who require the preprocessor but not the compiler.
This package contains preprocessor configured for arm64 architecture.
Other Packages Related to cpp-5-aarch64-linux-gnu
- dep: gcc-5-aarch64-linux-gnu-base (= 5.3.1-20cross1)
- GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (base package)
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.11) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- dep: libgmp10 (>= 2:5.0.1~)
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libisl15 (>= 0.15)
- manipulating sets and relations of integer points bounded by linear constraints
- dep: libmpc3
- multiple precision complex floating-point library
- dep: libmpfr4 (>= 3.1.3)
- multiple precision floating-point computation
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: gcc-5-locales (>= 5.2.1-23)
- GCC, the GNU compiler collection (native language support files)