Package: cl-plus-ssl (20160318-1)
Links for cl-plus-ssl
Download Source Package cl-plus-ssl:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Dimitri Fontaine
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [common-lisp.net]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Common Lisp interface to OpenSSL
CL+SSL is portable code based on CFFI and gray streams. It defines its own libssl BIO method, so that SSL I/O can be written over portable Lisp streams instead of bypassing the streams and sending data over Unix file descriptors directly. (But the traditional approach is still used if possible.)
Other Packages Related to cl-plus-ssl
- dep: cl-bordeaux-threads
- Portable shared-state concurrency for Common Lisp
- dep: cl-cffi
- The Common Foreign Function Interface for Common Lisp
- dep: cl-flexi-streams
- Flexi-streams: Flexible bivalent streams for Common Lisp
- dep: cl-trivial-garbage
- Portable GC-related APIs for Common Lisp
- dep: cl-trivial-gray-streams
- thin compatibility layer for gray streams
- dep: libssl1.0.2
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries