Package: bogofilter-tokyocabinet (1.2.4+dfsg1-6)
Links for bogofilter-tokyocabinet
Download Source Package bogofilter:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [bogofilter.sourceforge.net]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
fast Bayesian spam filter (tokyocabinet)
This package implements a fast Bayesian spam filter along the lines suggested by Paul Graham in his article "A Plan For Spam".
This version substantially improves on Paul's proposal by doing smarter lexical analysis. In particular, hostnames and IP addresses are retained as recognition features rather than broken up. Various kinds of MTA cruft such as dates and message-IDs are discarded so as not to bloat the word lists.
This package provides the tokyocabinet backend.
Other Packages Related to bogofilter-tokyocabinet
- dep: bogofilter-common (= 1.2.4+dfsg1-6)
- fast Bayesian spam filter (common files)
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libgsl2
- GNU Scientific Library (GSL) -- library package
- dep: libtokyocabinet9 (>= 1.4.47)
- Tokyo Cabinet Database Libraries [runtime]