Package: banshee-extension-randombylastfm (2.4.0-4)
Links for banshee-extension-randombylastfm
Download Source Package banshee-community-extensions:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian CLI Applications Team (Mail Archive)
- Chow Loong Jin
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gitorious.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
Random By Last.FM extension for Banshee
This package provide additional integration between Last.FM and Banshee, providing a new random mode which queries Last.FM for a list of similar artists to the song you are currently playing, then compares that list with your library to pick only artists that match.
Banshee is a media management and playback application for the GNOME desktop.
Other Packages Related to banshee-extension-randombylastfm
- dep: banshee-extensions-common (= 2.4.0-4)
- common files for banshee-community-extensions
- dep: libmono-addins0.2-cil (>= 1.0)
- addin framework for extensible CLI applications/libraries
- dep: libmono-corlib4.5-cil (>= 3.2.8)
- Mono core library (for CLI 4.5)
- dep: libmono-system-core4.0-cil (>= 3.2.8)
- Mono System.Core library (for CLI 4.0)