パッケージ: libzypp-bin (14.29.1-2)
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Mike Gabriel
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- ホームページ [github.com]
openSUSE/SLES package management system library (library tools)
libzypp is the package management library that powers applications like YaST, zypper and the openSUSE/SLE implementation of PackageKit.
libzypp provides all the functionality for a package manager:
- an API for package repository management, supporting most common repository metadata formats and signed repositories - an API for solving packages, products, patterns and patches (installation, removal, update and distribution upgrade operations) dependencies, with additional features like locking - an API for comitting the transaction to the system over a rpm target; supporting deltarpm calculation, media changing and installation order calculation - an API for browsing available and installed software, with some facilities for programs with an user interface - a suite of maintained solving testcases representing common and uncommon operations on Linux software management
This package contains command line tools shipped with the libzypp library.
その他の libzypp-bin 関連パッケージ
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.9)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libzypp
- openSUSE/SLES package management system (library)
- dep: libzypp-config (>= 14.29.1-2)
- openSUSE/SLES package management system library (configuration)