パッケージ: libobt4 (3.6.0-2tanglu1)
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Mateusz Łukasik
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- ホームページ [www.openbox.org]
parsing library for openbox
Openbox works with your applications, and makes your desktop easier to manage. This is because the approach to its development was the opposite of what seems to be the general case for window managers. Openbox was written first to comply with standards and to work properly. Only when that was in place did the team turn to the visual interface.
Openbox is fully functional as a stand-alone working environment, or can be used as a drop-in replacement for the default window manager in the GNOME or KDE desktop environments.
Openbox 3 is a completely new breed of window manager. It is not based upon any existing code base, although the visual appearance has been based upon that of Blackbox. Openbox 2 was based on the Blackbox 0.65.0 codebase.
This package contains the libobt library files used by openbox to load and parse configuration and theme files of openbox.
その他の libobt4 関連パッケージ
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.35.9)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libice6 (>= 1:1.0.0)
- X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
- dep: libsm6
- X11 Session Management library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- dep: libxinerama1
- X11 Xinerama extension library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: libxrandr2
- X11 RandR extension library
- dep: libxrender1
- X Rendering Extension client library