パッケージ: libion0 (3.2.1+dfsg-1)
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Leo Iannacone
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- ホームページ [ion.ocp.ohiou.edu]
NASA implementation of Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) - main libraries
Interplanetary Overlay Network (ION) software distribution is an implementation of Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) architecture as described in Internet RFC 4838.
This is a suite of communication protocol implementations designed to support mission operation communications across an end-to-end interplanetary network, which might include on-board (flight) subnets, in-situ planetary or lunar networks, proximity links, deep space links, and terrestrial internets.
Included in the ION software distribution are the following packages:
* ici (interplanetary communication infrastructure) a set of librariesthat provide flight-software-compatible support for functions on which the other packages rely
* bp (bundle protocol), an implementation of the Delay-TolerantNetworking (DTN) architecture's Bundle Protocol.
* dgr (datagram retransmission), a UDP reliability system that implementscongestion control and is designed for relatively high performance.
* ltp (licklider transmission protocol), a DTN convergence layer for reliabletransmission over links characterized by long or highly variable delay.
* ams - an implementation of the CCSDS Asynchronous Message Service. * cfdp - a class-1 (Unacknowledged) implementation of the CCSDS FileDelivery Protocol.
. This package contains the library files.
その他の libion0 関連パッケージ
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility