パッケージ: libdistorm64-1 (1.7.30-1)
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- David Martínez Moreno
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- ホームページ [ragestorm.net]
ultimate disassembler library for x86 code
Distorm64 is a fast disassembler library for the x86-64 instruction set. Main features are:
- It's really fast. - It supports multi-threading. - It supports AMD64, and all other 80x86 instruction sets. - It supports up to date instruction sets, such as VMX and SSE4. - It handles instruction prefixes in a serious manner. - Unused/extra prefixes are dropped (output as DB'ed). - Lock prefix works only on lockable instructions if the first operand is inthe form of memory indirection.
- REPn/z prefix works only on repeatable string instructions as well as I/Oinstructions.
- Segment Override prefixes are possible where memory indirection address isbeing used (and specially treated with string and I/O instructions).
- Some SSE2 instructions support pseudo opcodes (CMP family). - "Native" instructions, those which have the same mnemonic in differentdecoding modes, unless there's an operand size prefix, which then a suffix letter is concatenated to the mnemonic in order to indicate the operation size (instructions like: PUSHA, IRET, etc.).
- XLAT instruction is treated specially when prefixed. - Drops invalid instructions when their operands are invalid. - Won't decode instructions which are longer than 15 bytes. - CR8 register is now accessible using the Lock prefix in 32 bits decodingmode.
- In 64-bit decoding mode the Segment Override prefixes CS, DS, ES and SS areignored.
その他の libdistorm64-1 関連パッケージ