パッケージ: libccp4f0 (6.4.5-2)
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Science Maintainers (メールアーカイブ)
- Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- ホームページ [www.ccp4.ac.uk]
CCP4 core functionality - fortran runtime
The CCP4 software suite is based around a library of routines which cover common tasks, such as file opening, parsing keyworded input, reading and writing of standard data formats, applying symmetry operations, etc. Programs in the suite call these routines which, as well as saving the programmer some effort, ensure that the varied programs in the suite have a similar look-and-feel.
The library contains several sub components:
* CMTZ library -- Contains a variety of functions for manipulating the data structure, for example adding crystals, datasets or columns. The data structure can be dumped to an output MTZ data file.
* CMAP library -- Functions defining the C-level API for accessing CCP4 map files.
* CSYM library -- a collection of functions centered around a data file syminfo.lib which is auto-generated from sgtbx (the Space Group Toolbox of cctbx).
* CCP4 utility library -- many utility functions which either give specific CCP4 or platform independent functionality.
* CCP4 Parser library -- provides CCP4-style parsing, as used for processing keywords of CCP4 programs, MTZ header records, etc.
* CCP4 resizable arrays -- defines an object and methods which looks just like a simple C array, but can be resized at will without incurring excessive overheads. This package contains the shared library components needed for programs that have been compiled with the libccp4 library.
This package provides the runtime of the CCP4 fortran library.
その他の libccp4f0 関連パッケージ
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libccp4c0
- CCP4 core functionality - C runtime
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.6)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libmmdb0
- macromolecular coordinate library - runtime
- dep: libquadmath0 (>= 4.6)
- GCC Quad-Precision Math Library