Package: libsbml5-perl (5.12.0+dfsg-3)
Links for libsbml5-perl
Download Source Package libsbml:
Please consider filing a bug before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Med Packaging Team (Mail Archive)
- Ivo Maintz
- Andreas Tille
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.sbml.org]
Warning: This package is from the staging distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it. The package will automatically migrate to the current development distribution, when it has been tested.
System Biology Markup Language library - Perl bindings
LibSBML is a library designed to help you read, write, manipulate, translate, and validate SBML files and data streams. It is not an application itself (though it does come with many example programs), but rather a library you can embed in your own applications.
This package contains the Perl bindings of LibSBML.
Other Packages Related to libsbml5-perl
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libperl5.22 (>= 5.22.1)
- shared Perl library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: perl (>= 5.22.1-8)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime